RMail for Xerox is an MFP Connector providing seamless workflow for capturing paper documents as a scan or file and sending securely (encrypted) via RMail® email encryption service.
This lets users scan using the normal MFP functionality, and then automatically send the file, regardless of size, encrypted with a returned Registered Receipt that tracks and certifies encrypted delivery.
Installing the Xerox Connect RMail app requires:
- Xerox Multifunction Printer (MFP) that can install Xerox Connect Apps
- RMail user account (register free here)
From the Xerox MFP, RMail transmits scanned files as an encrypted email with options for:
- Transmission or Message Level encryption
- Automatic convert to large file send mode, up to 1GB per send
- Automatic open tracking
- Automatic Registered Receipt™ email e-delivery proof record
- Receipt certificate of HIPAA and GDPR privacy compliance
Read more in the RMail Support Center:
Users can use the same user account to also send RMail from Outlook, Gmail, and other RMail apps.