Apps & Downloads
- To begin, click the “Register” button above.
- To use RMail Inbox, log in here. We recommend that you bookmark the login page for convenient access.
Who provides RMail Inbox?
RMail Inbox is offered through a unique technology alliance that combines the best in security, compliance, and productivity tools by RPost, with the world’s leading open source messaging software, by Open-Xchange.
RMail® Registered Email services are the global standard for secure and certified electronic communications, built upon RPost’s technology that has been granted more than 50 patents in 22 countries. Some of the largest companies have been using RMail services in more than 40 countries for the past 10 years. Inbox technologies are built upon and operated by Open-Xchange, one of the world’s most widely adopted messaging software platforms. Together, these make RMail Inbox™.
- “Send” as many normal emails per month as you would like. Fair use policies apply.
- “Send Registered” track, prove, encrypt, e-sign, LargeMail monthly free message volume is 100 messages per month during the initial period.
- LargeMail message size limits are 100MB per message during the initial period.
- Storage limit for documents, files, and mailbox messages is 100GB, of which 2GB is allocated to email.
- After the initial period (a) free Largemail message size will remain 100 MB per message, with premium paid package limits set at 1 GB per message; (b) free “Send Registered” monthly message volume will change to 5 Registered Email messages per month, with premium paid packages available, and (c) new premium paid features may also be offered.