All-in-one Messaging Solution for Human Resources Professionals
Human resources professionals understand the importance of good record keeping, yet the burden of collecting and retaining acknowledgment forms and other records can be overwhelming. That’s the primary reason why HR professionals in organizations of all sizes are choosing RMail to enable their paperless work flows.
In addition, encryption and electronic signature options make it easy for HR professionals to maintain email privacy and get legally binding signoff on employment contracts and other documents.
Many Possible Uses
- Sending notices for insurance coverage & changes.
- Producing verifiable evidence in Alternative Dispute Resolution situations (ADR).
- Producing verifiable trail of manager-to-employee dialog in employee grievance situations.
- Proving agreement for employment contracts.
- Recording employment offers with e-signatures.
- Transmitting employee job descriptions, retaining proof of notice and verification of job description content.
- Recording submitted content on employment applications in a tamper-detectable format.
- Distributing employee handbooks and retaining proof of receipt by employee.
- Sending employee severance and release agreements, protecting HR group in case of a dispute.
- Sending required HIPAA notifications and retaining proof of compliance.
- Noticing employee of updated policies and procedures.
- Retaining tamper-detectable record of employee expense reports.
- Noticing employee on discipline and standards of conduct rules and breaches.
- Sending required COBRA notifications, retaining proof of compliance.
- Communications around family and medical leave (FMLA) so that there is no question about what was agreed.
- Conducting employee relations communications to minimize disputes.
- Sending health, safety and security (HSE) notices, retaining proof of compliance with notification rules.
The Power of Proof
Who said what when? It is a question that can often propel a labor dispute into the courtroom, disrupting operations and racking up legal costs. Legal proof of correspondence is mandatory to having the upper hand in these types of disputes, and it doesn’t have to be as burdensome as collecting and keeping acknowledgement forms and other paper-based receipts.
With RMail’s Registered Receipt email record, you’ll get certified evidence of compliance with every RMail message you send, proving delivery, time of delivery, and exact message content.
- Provides legal proof of email delivery, delivery time, and exact message content.
- Encryption option can be used to protect emails containing personally identifiable information (PII) or other sensitive information.
- Legally verifiable and admissible email evidence.
- E-sign solution allows new hires, employees, and contractors to “sign off” electronically on benefits terms, employment contracts, and more.
- LargeMail option makes it easy to send large files up to 1GB using your email compose window.
- SideNote option allows senders to include private notes that only cc’d or bcc’d recipients can see
Hear From Our Customers:
Michele Albino Human Resources Director Otterstedt Insurance Agency
“As Human Resources Director, I am required to send various notifications to our employees that require proof of receipt. RMail has saved me an enormous amount of time by sending these notifications registered with proof of receipt. I no longer have to spend time tracking down an employee acknowledgment form.”
Diane Duguay Director of Employee Relations & Diversity Kraus-Anderson
“RMail has been great for our company to use. We really needed to have the ability to quickly, easily and safely transfer private information to other remote offices. RMail has enabled us to that in a simple and easy to use format. It allows us to easily protect our employees’ private information and yet be able to quickly share information to another department as needed without having to wait to send it confidential in the mail, thus slowing down the process.”
Deb Hall HR Manager HMS Insurance Associates
“RMail has allowed us to send out our employee handbook and get acknowledgement that it was sent and received to every employee.”
- "Legal Opinions-United States"