All-in-one Business Messaging Solution
Small and medium sized businesses often face the challenge of improving business operations without breaking the bank. RMail provides advanced email sending options in an all-in-one service, allowing businesses to send secure, business-critical correspondence by email, get documents signed electronically, and more — with an affordable all-in-one service that is easy to use.
Whether the primary incentive for moving towards a paperless work flow is productivity, cost savings, or environmental protection, RMail is a perfect solution for any business.
Small and medium-sized businesses use RMail to:
- Track email opening
- Prove email delivery, time of delivery, and exact message content
- Send encrypted email and file attachments for privacy and legal compliance
- Get documents, forms and applications signed electronically
- Send large files up to 1GB using the email compose window
- Attach private notes that only CC or BCC recipients can see
The Power of Proof
Businesses require legal proof of important correspondence with customers and other parties in order to avoid costly and lengthy legal disputes over “who said what when.” This need is especially strong for smaller businesses, whose tight budgets require a proactive dispute prevention strategy.
For legal proof records of important email correspondence, there’s RMail. RMail users receive a Registered Receipt record for every RMail message they send, providing certified proof of delivery, time of delivery, and exact message content, with actual forensic evidence of the transaction.
What Really Matters when Selecting an Encryption Provider?
As with any maturing technology, the novelty and mystery of email encryption has basically worn off. Encryption’s usefulness to maintaining data privacy is widely understood, and the general public increasingly demands its use to protect personal privacy. With encryption technology reaching a point of parity between top providers as far as “security” is concerned, what are other important considerations for small and medium-sized businesses?
- Ease of Use – If an encryption system is cumbersome to use, agents will circumvent it, leaving the business with the legal and financial consequences.
- Proof of Compliance – When a complaint is filed against you because of a downstream data breach, how will you get off the hook? Do you have a way to prove your correspondence was sent encrypted?
E-sign for Greater Efficiency
RMail’s electronic signature feature makes it easy to get fast, legally-binding signoff on applications, contracts and other documents, using any Internet-connected device. It’s easy to use — just attach your document, select the e-contracting option, and send. The recipient will receive an email with a link that initiates a guided signing process, and signed copies will be distributed to both parties.
With electronic signature capabilities built into RMail, there’s no need to pay for a separate service. RMail lets you do it all.
Small and Medium-sized Businesses:
- Track email opening and delivery status, enabling precise and timely follow up calls
- Receive certified proof of delivery, time of delivery, and exact message content
- Encrypt sensitive emails and attachments for privacy
- E-sign solution reduces turnaround time on applications, contracts, and other documents
- Send large files up to 1GB using your email compose window
- Easy installation into Microsoft Outlook, Gmail and other popular messaging applications
- Works with your existing email address
- Send to anyone without the need for your recipient to install any special software or register for any accounts
Hear From Our Customers:
Julie Coulter Principal Coulter Building Consultants
“I am head of a small consulting firm and my best client is one of the largest US financial institutions. My client has informed me that many of its approved consultants have been dropped for not complying with the encryption requirement. As a small player competing with large companies, RMail has provided me with a definite business advantage!”