Get Documents Signed Electronically
RMail Inbox makes it easy to get documents signed electronically. Simply attach your document or form, choose the appropriate sending options, and send your message with RMail.
To get a document signed electronically with RMail, follow these steps:
1. In RMail Inbox, compose your email message as you would a normal message.
2. Attach the document you want your recipient to sign electronically.Click the “Send Registered” button.
3. Click “E-Sign” in your dialog window
4. If you wish to send this document securely for signing, select both the “Encrypt” and “E-Sign” options.
5. If you need signatures from multiple parties, add all the recipients in the “To” field. Click Send to send your email with the attached.
From the signer’s point of view:
3. Use the tabs on the left of the document to drag and drop either text or your signature to the appropriate places on the document. Use the arrow tabs to move between different pages of the document.
5. Fill in your name and title (optional), and create either a auto signature or a drawn signature by selecting the appropriate tab. Click I accept the terms of the attached document to complete the process.
6. A copy of the signed document will be sent to all parties, including timestamp and IP address information.
Note: If you need to sign a document yourself, simply send yourself the document using the same process described above.