To add the RMail Gmail App to your Gmail account, follow the steps below:
1. Follow the link below, and Click the “+ Free” button, and click “Add”.
2. Go to your Gmail email inbox, and should see the pop up message picture below. Select “Activate”.
3. Select your Gmail account, then “accept” for offline access and you are all set. When you compose a new email, RMail will walk you through the features (pictured below).
Re-enabling RMail for Gmail
In the case you do not see your RMail Send Registered button when composing a new email, the RMail Chrome extension has become disabled.
1. Under Chrome Settings, go More Tools > Extensions
2. Select to Enable RMail for Gmail