Include Private Notes to CC’d and BCC’d Recipients Only
RMail’s SideNote features makes it easy to include a private “sticky” note to the top of an email message that only CC’d and/or BCC’d recipients can see. This can be helpful to provide context or instructions to colleagues, without the need for a separate follow up call or message.
How to Include a SideNote Private Note
1. Compose your email message in your Gmail compose window. You must have at least one cc’d or bcc’d recipient to include a SideNote private note.
2. Click the SideNote button to open the SideNote options window.
3. Select CC Recipients and/or BCC Recipients to instruct RMail which recipients should receive the private note.
4. Compose your private note in the yellow box.
5. Click Send Registered to send your email message with the private note for CC’d recipients and/or BCC’d recipients.
What the SideNote Message Looks Like on the Recipient End
CC’d and/or BCC’d recipients you’ve opted to send the private note to will receive your email message with the private note appended to the top of the message. This message will not be visible to your “To” recipient(s).