- Preparing a Document For Sign and Send
- Set Personalized Decryption Password
- Add Time Stamp and Signature
The RMail iPad app allows the sender the capability to add fields to a document before sending it for signing by the recipient. Using the Sign and Send service, the sender can add anything from text to their own signature onto a document they will be sending for signature.
As with all other RMail apps, the iPad app allows the sender to set a personalized decryption password that their recipients will all use to decrypt their encrypted email.
1. Select Settings and Encrypt Email.
2. Select to “Use the decryption password for all secure emails”, and input the password into the box below.
3. Select Save in the top right of the page
The RMail iPad app allows the sender to create a personalized email signature to include at the bottom of any email sent via the app.
1. Under Settings, select the My Signature Tab.
2. Script and save the signature you would like to include with the time stamp.