- Importing Contacts From Outlook
- Add Email Signature
- Vacation Notice
- Viewing RMail Account and Emails on Mobile Device or Tablet
- Storage Limit for the Drive Feature
RMail Inbox has allows users to import contacts from any other email address they are currently using, via a CSV file or a VCard. To import Outlook contacts to RMail Inbox, the steps are as follows:
5. Upload the CSV file saved from Outlook and the contact information will automatically be uploaded to the address book.
As with any email provider, RMail Inbox allows the sender to create a personalized email signature to be sent with all emails they send, both Registered and standard.
When on vacation, or when you are unable to respond to your emails in a timely fashion, an automatic email notice can be sent to those who email you to alert them of your status.
Under the Settings tab, select Vacation Notice. In this window, structure the automatic email that will be sent to those who email you during this period. You can also set the time window in which you would like this automatic message to be sent.
Depending on the device or mail program the steps may be slightly different.
1. Go to the Account section and click “Add Email Account”
2. Select either IMAP or POP/SMTP and use the proper email server name configurations:
- IMAP: Server: imap.rmail.com Port: 143, 993
- POP: Server: pop.rmail.com Port: 110, 995
- SMTP: Server: smtp.rmail.com Port: 25, 587
- User Name is your email address
- Password is your login password
The “Drive” feature allows you to store and share documents up to 2GB in cumulative size. Simply press “Drive” on the top bar and click “New” to being uploading and storing documents. There is a notice when you get close to filling the 2GB.